Baseline is not Assigned After Copying/Pasting Project.
(Doc ID 2476125.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a Project after changing the names of baselines, the copied Project's baselines revert to the original value.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login P6 client, Navigate to Activity window of one Project.
2. Open Maintain Baseline window -> project as list of Baselines:
3. Rename baseline from "A - B1" to "A - B10".
4. Close Maintain Baseline window and refresh.
5. Then open Maintain Baseline window and noticed the change has been effective.
6. Navigate to Projects Window -> Copy and paste the project.
7. Select Copy Baselines.
8. Job scheduled and completed well.
9. Open the copied new project.
10. Open Maintain baseline window, but noticed the baseline name all changed back to original value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document