Fusion Assets Subledger Accounting Export Setup Data shows Data from Accounts Payable in the Subledger Accounting Rules
(Doc ID 2476141.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to create a functional level import for assets, it is taking Accounts Payable data into consideration.
This was done using the Functional Setup Manager feature for entire functional area.
1. Setup and Maintainence > Functional area> Fixed assets.
2. Click on the drop- down .
3. Select export> create new.
4. After the export is complete, download configuration package.
5. Click on drop-down > import> create new.
6. Upload the configuration package downloaded earlier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document