The groovy script in the formula field executes two times
(Doc ID 2476704.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There's groovy script that was written in the formula field so as to create a record in the custom object. But each time, two records were created in the custom object in place of one record.
Groovy script does the following:
1. If any user navigates to the Contact object: Profile page, groovy script invokes the REST API of the custom object.
2. Groovy scripts creates a new record in the custom object.
Ideally, Groovy script shall create only one record on custom object but every time it is creating two records.
Also, tried with another way (without REST API) and directly creating record in child object of Contact but facing same issue.
Steps to replace issue:
1. Navigate to Contact page and drill-down a contact from the landing page.
2. Navigate to Profile sub tab and save/close the contact.
3. Now navigate to the custom object.
4. Sort records by Last Updated and notice that there are two records created by your user Id for the contact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document