Manage Costing For Person Does Not Show Account Option
(Doc ID 2477670.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage costing for Person does not show Account Option
We have defined costing at element eligibility level. After running payroll or generally, if we like to change the Costing option for employee, it is not showing costing account segment options. We like to override person costing for the payroll run and not able to.
1. Go To Accounting Distribution > 'Manage Costing for a Person';
2. Search a person and select;
3. Open the 'Manage Costing for a Person' page for the person in question;
4. In the Create Cost Accounts: Assignment section, click Create;
5. Only Percentage column is displayed for the costing table in the right hand side, the Cost Account columns are not displayed...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document