Fusion Global Payroll: Costing for a Person Does Not Show Account Option
(Doc ID 2477670.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User defined costing at element eligibility level.
After running payroll or generally, if the user wants to change the costing option for employee, it is not showing costing account segment options.
User would like to override person costing for the payroll run and not able to.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go To Accounting Distribution > 'Manage Costing for a Person';
2. Search a person and select;
3. Open the 'Manage Costing for a Person' page for the person in question;
4. In the Create Cost Accounts: Assignment section, click Create;
5. Only Percentage column is displayed for the costing table in the right hand side, the Cost Account columns are not displayed.
Going to Manage Costing for a Person: under Payroll/ Payroll Calculation/ Search The Person/ Select The Person Details Line/ Click On Orange Action Button/>
Manage Costing for a Person > under Costing for a Person Overview > Payroll Relationship Worker / Assignments/ Select Assignment: Officer > Actions > Create Costing/ enter Effective Start Date > Go to Create Cost Accounts:
Assignment: Officer > Actions > Create => the only Segment shown: Percentage
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document