Fusion HCM: Error While Creating A Non Worker Work Relationship - For non workers the period type must be N. (PER-1530353)
(Doc ID 2478674.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Global Human Resources in Saas Environment
While creating a non-Worker work relationship, below error occurs:
Error 1: For non workers the period type must be N. (PER-1530353)
Error 2: Attribute PeriodType in PeriodOfServiceEO is required.
Error 3: Attribute PeriodType in TransactionQueryAM.oracle_apps_hcm_employment_core_protectedUiModel_applicationModule_EmploymentAM.WorkRelationship is required
The issue can be reproduced at will using following steps.
1. log in as seeded HR specialist with view all security profile.
2. Search an existing employee in person management
3. Select the person from search result
4. Click on Create Work relationship link from task list
5. Select action as Add non worker work relationship
6. Provide hire date and LE details and click on next
7. Click on next on personal information page as we don't want to over write the existing information
8. On employment page select BU, and provide other employment details and when clicking on Next below Errors occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document