Business Process Pickers Are Not Working in the Unifier iOS Mobile App: Your device does not contain data for this picker.
(Doc ID 2480190.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create an off-line Business Process (BP) record in the Unifier iOS App (version 18.8.1), the following error is received:
Your device does not contain data for this picker. You can manually enter the display element value or work online and open any record of this business process to download data.
The error occurs even after the user was previously using on-line mode and loaded the BP Picker as the App is designed to do.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment with iOS App
- Ensure device in Online status
- Navigate to the BP in question > Click "+" to begin creating a new record and there is no error
- Click on "Cloud" icon top right and set to Offline status
- Repeat step 3 and the error referenced above is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document