Employee Account Will Not Create
(Doc ID 2480302.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer try to create an account for one user in Manage User page and receive an error stating The User name xxx already exists in identity Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to fusion application
2. Click Navigator -> Manage User
3. Search and open the problem user
4. Click Actions -> Create User Account
5. Enter needed information, click Save
User will get an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document