The Seeded Account Rule For Rework Variance Is Mapped To Maintenance
(Doc ID 2481197.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Seeding Cost Management Account Rule for "Rework Variance", the
sourcing and mapping rule is seeded as "Maintenance Expense". The user would think the
mapping set would need to be set to "Rework Variance", however an error
occurred when not using the same seeded Maintenance account rule.
The "Rework Variance" mapping set would be aligned to "Rework Variance" Account Rule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Map the "Rework Variance" mapping set for rework variance account class cost distributions.
2. Navigator > Costing > Cost Accounting
3. From task like select 'Create Accounting'
4. In the parameters, provide the Subledger Application 'Cost Management'
5. After providing rest of the parameters, click on 'Submit'
6. See and error in the Create accounting execution report that Maintenance value set is not mapped for Rework Variance accounting class.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document