Recalculate Payroll For Retroactive Changes Process Will Not Complete Successfully.
(Doc ID 2481239.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Global Payroll
PRODUCTION: Recalculate Payroll for Retroactive Changes process will not complete successfully
The Recalculate Payroll for Retroactive Changes has failed to complete for ~200 employees after multiple attempts. We are running the process for our biweekly payroll (due to the bank on 12/5). The process completes for ~200 employees, a few error out (expected) and ~200 are unprocessed. Even after rolling back the errors and retrying, the process is not successful.
Error message not shown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to payroll calculation
2. select payroll process "Recalculate for retroactive changes"
3. Submit process
4. View results and see process didn't complete for several users
The issue has the following business impact:
1) Production Process Affected? Recalculate Payroll for Retroactive Changes
2) Impacted function and/or why it prevents you from proceeding? This process is failing to complete for ~200 employees. If this is not completed, they will be incorrectly paid
3) How this will affecting your Business? (#business users, Processing Time, Period Close?) ~200 biweekly employees are affected. We must complete the payroll tomorrow (12/5)
4) Need By Date required before next Production delivery is impacted? 12/5/18 .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document