Not Able To Create Project Budget: "An approved budget version for COST amounts already exists with another financial plan type."
(Doc ID 2481577.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Control - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Budget, Version, Financial Plan Type, Budgetary Control
* When attempting to create Project budget version through the 'Manage Budget Versions' page on user interface, you get the following error:
"An approved budget version for COST amounts already exists with another financial plan type. Select a different financial plan type to proceed."
* You are able to create project budgets manually for another project without any error.
Steps to replicate:
1. A budget version has been created for a project through FBDI, in status Current and Original Baseline.
2. You went to Project Financial Management > open a project > selected task 'Manage Budget Versions' to create a new budget version.
3. On the 'Create New Version: Manage Version Details" page, you gets the above error and you are not able to select any Financial Plan Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document