Consolidated Source Line Items Are Not Available From a Draft BP Record After Draft Gets Deleted
(Doc ID 2481746.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.5 to 18.8 [Release 18.5 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Consolidate Line Items functionality: after line items have been consolidated into a Change Commit Record from another Change Commit Record and the Record is saved as a Draft then deleted, users cannot consolidate the same line items when creating new Change Commit record.
Once a draft record is created with consolidated line items and the record is deleted from the Drafts node, those line items should be released and be usable on other records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Change Order Record.
- On the detail form, consolidate some line items from another Change Order Record.
- Click Save to save as draft.
- Create another Change Order Record.
- Attempt to consolidate the same line items as step 2.
- Observe that the Line Items are available.
- Go to the Draft record and delete it.
- Go back to the record created in step 4 and observe that the line items are not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document