The Record List Is Not Filtered When Using the Search Tool on a Business Process Picker List in the New User Interface (UI)
(Doc ID 2481803.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using "Search" to filter a list of Business Process (BP) records in a BP Picker with the New UI Enabled, the list is not filtered based on the search criteria. With the New UI disabled, the "FIND" function does filter the list correctly.
The Search functionality should filter the BP records list based on the search criteria in either UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Enable the New (Standard) UI.
- Navigate to the affected Project/Shell > Business Process.
- Click +Create.
- In the Upper Form click Block and select required Data Elements.
- Click Cost Codes and select the appropriate value.
- Select the Detail Form tab.
- Click Add and select the BP Picker data element to display a list of BP records from the source BP.
- Click Search and enter a specific value to filter the BP list by, then click Apply.
- The resulting filtered list should only display records with the search value, but the list size and content doesn't change.
- Attempt to search by any column data element also does not filter the results.
- Disable the New UI, then repeat Steps 4-9.
- The "FIND" function does filter the BP list by the criteria that was entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document