Unable To Print 'Cycle Count Listing Report' With HTML as Default Format
(Doc ID 2481904.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to print 'Cycle Count Listing Report' to a printer in HTML format
Changing the format to PDF allows the report to print successfully.
Customer expects to be able to print the 'Cycle Count Listing Report' to a printer in the default HTML format
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Tools > Scheduled Processes
2. Click Schedule New Process
3. Select the 'Print Cycle Count Listing Report' > Click 'OK'
4. Select the parameters Organization and Cycle Count
5. Check Print Output and from drop down
6. Click on Advanced, and click 'Output' tab.
7. Click on + icon.
8. Default format is HTML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document