Termination Txns Fails With Error: You must enter a valid value for the Position field
(Doc ID 2482324.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee's data was imported using HDL with Assignment: Architect
When user attempts to terminate the employee, the transaction is not processing and the edit button is not active.
1. My Client Groups > Person Management > Manage Employment
2. Edit > Update for Assignment: Architect > End Assignment > Click OK
3. Warning is given: You cannot end the only assignment record in a work relationship. Instead, you must terminate the work relationship. Do you want to continue? (PER-1531096)
4. Click OK > Review > Submit
5. Actions is greyed out.
6. Navigate to Manage Employment and Edit button is greyed out
7. Navigate back to Person Management > Search for person number 1854
8. The Termination Date is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document