RMS Non-Sellable And RTV Buckets Go Negative After A SIM RTV Shipment Has Been Dispatched.
(Doc ID 2482975.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Services 16.0.028, After shipping an RTV for the same item that is being returned with both an available and unavailable qty, the RTV qty and Non-Sellable qty go negative.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create two inventory adjustments for the same item, one for available 10 units and one for trouble 5 units.
- Create an RTV for this item returning both the available 5 units and unavailable qty 5 units on the same RTV. Choose overstock for the available and then trouble merchandise for the unavailable.
- Approve the RTV and click save.
- Query the ITEM_LOC_SOH table and note that there is RTV qty populated for 10 units and the non-sellable qty is 5. The SOH is currently at 10 units.
- Ship the RTV and click save
- Query the ITEM_LOC_SOH table and note that the stock on hand is zero, but the rtv qty and non-sellable qty are now both negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document