Fusion Applications - UK Legislation - UK SSP plan shows Payment percentage as 0
(Doc ID 2483873.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
The SSP plan’s pay percentages shows up as 0 for some employees, for the month of April.
The SSP percentage should be 100 as there is salary for the month of April. Even though there is a linked absence in the month of March 2018 that shouldn't stop the pay for the month of April.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Salaries are effective 1st April 2018. Opening leave on March, 2018. There is no Linked absence.
2. UK SSP plan shows Payment percentage as 0.
3. Certificate gets generated as there is no data to do LEL check and hence the pay percentage as 0.
4. Go to the leave taken from 1st April 2018. The previous absence is linked.
5. The SSP plan still shows 0 percentage
6. Certificate gets created that linked absence is not payable. Even though there is salary details for April 2018. System refers to last linked absence payed or not and does not pay the current one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document