FA:SCM:MFG: Completing a Work Order Via Review Dispatch List Ends in Error: You cannot enter this lot on this transaction because the lot material status <XXX> does not allow this type of transaction
(Doc ID 2483918.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing a Work Order via the Dispatch List and trying to add the completed quantity to an existing Lot, the following error is encountered:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Work Order created with XX quantities.
2. Work order processed for YY quantities and remaining quantities are scrapped.
3. Finished Items (YY quantities) have been added to Lot -> ABC (Newly created)
3. Reversed 1 quantity from the scrapped quantities.
4. Processed 1 quantity to completion and tried to add this quantity to Lot -> ABC.
5. Received the above error.
6. Created a new Lot for this 1 quantity and it completed successfully.
This 1 quantity needs to be in Lot -> ABC so that the quantity in the lot will be YY+1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document