OAC/OAAC: Data Replication- Table And Column Names Changed In Target
(Doc ID 2487375.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 18.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Analytic Cloud Service Version 18.3.3 onwards,
- OAC comes with the new feature called Data Replication,
- This allows Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC and OAAC), to replicate data, on a schedule, from a number of Oracle’s SaaS offerings. For example: Moving data from fusion source into ADWC.
- It's observed that the target tables and columns are named differently compared to the source.
- Following questons need to be addressed on this subject:
1. Is it expected that the names in target will be changed during replication or is it dependent on some setting?
2. Is there a way to retain the table names from source, apart from manually altering the target column and table names during replication?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document