TCC: Missing Requisition-Offer UDF
(Doc ID 2487708.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Connect - Version 17.0 and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 17.0 and later
Oracle Taleo Onboarding Cloud Service - Version 17.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Requisition UDF that is configured for requisitions in Recruiting Administration cannot be found in TCC, even though another UDF that is configured can be found in TCC. This is even after synchronizing TCC to the zone and adjusting the TCC entity tree depth to be a higher value.
- In the zone, go to: Configuration > Taleo Recruiting Administration > Requisition Fields
- Click Show User-defined Fields
- Set the dropdown "Show Fields" to be "All" -- Result: UDF "1" and UDF "2" are listed and are available.
- Synchronize TCC using the Recruiting product
- Use the New Import Wizard to create a new Application export (use same product version as used for the Synchronize step)
- In the Entity tab, expand the Application > Requisition > JobInformation entities
Result: UDF "1" is found on the JobInformation entity, but UDF "2" is not present.
The issue/steps also applies to Transitions product, from the TransitionsProcess entity UDF "1" is present on ProfileInformation,Application,Requisition,JobInformation , but UDF "2" is not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document