Line Items Cannot Be Edited in a Non-Workflow Business Process in Terminal Status
(Doc ID 2487851.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a Business Process (BP) record in a Terminal status, the Line Items cannot be edited.
Users should be able to Edit a Business Processes (BP's) record's Line Items when the record is in a Terminal status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the Business Process is configured.
- Select the Business Process Node and click a record in the BP record.
- Click Edit at the top right and set the BP record status to Approved.
- Click Detail Form and attempt to edit the Line Item; note the reported behavior.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Business Processes > uDesigner.
- Select the Business Process Name and click Open.
- Select General.
- Note the BP is a Cost Type, BP Sub Type is Line Items with both CBS and Fund Codes, Classification is Generic, Project/Shell Level, Non-Workflow BP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document