Receiver Unit Adjustment Gets Posted Against Incorrect Virtual Warehouse
(Doc ID 2489111.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) is getting posted against incorrect virtual warehouse.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Have 3 virtual warehouses (VWH) such that VWH 1 is in physical warehouse (PWH) A and VWH 2 and VWH 3 are in physical warehouse B.
- Have an item that is ranged to 2 VWH with different PWH (e.g. VWH1 and VWH2).
- Create and approve a PO to VWH1. Do not receive the PO.
- Send a RUA (receiptcre) to a different PWH than the one in your PO. (PWH B).
- Note that ITEM_LOC_SOH record is created for VWH3 and stock_on_hand is incremented.
Expected Result: Since the item is already ranged at VWH2, RUA should have posted there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document