Project Planning In Ledger Currency With Project Currency
(Doc ID 2489537.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Planning in Ledger currency with Project currency XXX
1) Need to plan in Ledger currency but expect to view the planned and actuals amount in XXX as well as ledger currency (YYY)
2) While generating Budget from the project plan Budget amount reflects in XXX and not in ledger currency and also please let me know if there is a way to enter monthly budget manually.
3) Project Plan type is set with Multiple currency option and enabled only Ledger currency but when creating a project from project template it defaults with project currency
4) Progress need to be shown in XXX as well as in YYY (Ledger Currency)
5) Project cost budget and project progress infolet does not reflect any data.
Project Execution management is implemented.
Project creation, Project financial plan and progress are captured using Project Financial Management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document