How To Run Process Receipts Through Lockbox Integration Using ICS
(Doc ID 2490500.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Integration Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is attempting to load the Lockbox file using "Process Receipt Through Lockbox" process from ICS using FBDI compliant ImportBulkData operation.
To use the service from ICS, you do the following steps:
1. Prepare all the CSV data files required for the import Job
2. Prepare the Manifest file, which provides the job definition of the required Import process to run. The Manifest file also provides parameter values for the required Import Job (e.g BU ID, Account Date etc).
3. ZIP the CSV files and Manifest file together
4. Get the Reference of the ZIP file
5. Call the BulkImport process from ICS and give the Reference ID of the ZIP file.
When the service is called, ICS does the following:
1. Reads the Manifest file from the ZIP file and determines which Import Process to run.
2. Uploads the CSV file from the ZIP file, Which generates the PROCESS ID
3. Submits the Import Process and passes the parameters as per Manifest file
Now the problem is this: one of the parameters for "Process Receipt Through Lockbox" is the Process ID of the file load.
That Process ID has to be in the Manifest file as a parameter value, however the user cannot provide the Process ID as it has not been run yet.
How can this issue be overcome?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document