Costed Quantity<uuu_costed_qty> And Not Custed Quantity<uuu_not_costed_qty> Rounding
(Doc ID 2490841.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Cost Type Business Process Utilizing Schedule Of Values (SOV) Type Summary Payment Applications
At run-time the value of 'Costed Quantity<uuu_costed_qty>' and 'Not Costed Quantity<uuu_not_costed_qty>' are rounding.
In this case the design of the form has the 'Costed Amount must be equal to the line item Amount' setting enabled/checked.
Expected Result: A Unit Cost line item should not be allowed to be added to the record unless the Costed Amount equals the Line Item Amount.
Example of Steps to Reproduce:
- In the applicable workspace, create a new record, populate required fields, and Add a Line Item by clicking on: Add > Unit Cost
- In the upper portion of the window, populated required fields and add the following values: Item Quantity = 10, Item Unit Cost = $100.00
- Notice that Costed Quantity = 0.00 and Not Costed Quantity = 10
- Click on 'Add Cost' and select a CBS Code
- In the newly added line item change the value of 'Quantity' from '0.00' to"9.5"
- The expectation here is that in the upper portion of the window the following should be shown: Costed Quantity = 9.5 and Not Costed Quantity = .5
- However the Data Elements are rounding and the following is shown: Costed Quantity = 10 and Not Costed Quantity = 0.
Actual Result: Because of this the rounding allows the Line Item to be added to the record even though the Costed Amount does not equal the Line Item Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document