No Vendor Shows in the Selection List When Inviting a Vendor in a Request For Bid Business Process
(Doc ID 2491034.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the Invite button to invite a Vendor to participate in a Request For Bid (RFB) type Business Process (BP), no Vendor records are returned to the list to be selected.
Vendor records should be made available to select from when clicking on the Invite button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into Unifier and navigate to the applicable RFB type BP log.
- Open a record and Send through the workflow until the step where the Vendor can be invited.
- Open the RFB record to bids by clicking the Invite button and acknowledging the Confirmation.
- Click the Invite button; in the Invitations window click the Add button.
- Note the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document