Duty is Not Being Calculated For First Item of Import PO
(Doc ID 2491893.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding multiple items to an import PO the duty for the first item is not calculated. The expenses are correctly calculated for all items.
On the first item if the recalculate button is clicked on the assessments of the PO then the duties will be calculated correctly.
1. Create an import supplier with a lading and discharge port and country level expenses for example freight.
2. Create two sellable, inventory and orderable items.
3. Set the items up with a supplier pack size > 1 and an inner pack size > 1 (for example inner = 6 and pack size = 24).
4. Add expenses to the items for example agent commission, freight, etc.
5. Add an HTS code and under the assessments add the following components DTY7AUS, MPFUS, DUTYUS, TDTYUS. Ensure there are rate values for the duties.
6. Create a PO adding both items to this PO. (either through the UI or PO induction).
7. For the first item have a quantity equal to one case (example 24).
8. For the second item on the order, add two cases, which would be a quantity of 48.
9. Choose a Warehouse and save and close out of the order distribution screen.
10.Go to the details screen and note that the duty for the first item was not calculated, but the expenses were successfully calculated.
11.The second item has both duty and expenses calculated.
12.If editing the first item and clicking on actions -> HTS and then clicking on the recalculate icon on the assessments screen the duty is then calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document