Customer Merge Request Rejected: ESTABLISHMENT_VETO, You Can't Merge Legal Reporting Units.
(Doc ID 2492968.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Customer Data Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Merge Request Rejected
Reason: ESTABLISHMENT_VETO, You can't merge legal reporting units.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign-on to Sales Cloud application
2. Navigate to Customer Data Management > Duplicate Resolution
3. Click the Tasks icon on the right-hand side of the page
4. Click Create Resolution Request from the task list
5. Create the merge request
6. Submit Run Request Dispatch Job; the merge is rejected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document