Some Blocks That Have Been Removed from the Dashboard Layout Are Still Being Displayed When Viewing Dashboards in Shells
(Doc ID 2493295.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing dashboards in a Project/Shell, there are some tabs that have blocks that continue to be displayed in the dashboard even when they have been removed from the dashboard layout page.
Dashboard tab blocks will only be displayed if those blocks are selected in the Source Details section of the Dashboard layout window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to a specific Project/Shell where the issue can be observed.
- Click on the top or home node for the Shell and select the View Dashboard in question.
- Note the number of tabs and number of blocks displayed in each tab and the block names.
- Go to Admin Mode > Setup > Dashboards.
- Select the Dashboard Name that was viewed in Step 3.
- Select Edit > Dashboard to open the Dashboard Layout window.
- Click on the top Tab Name and note the block names and number of blocks that are configured.
- Repeat the above Step for each Tab.
- Note that there are some blocks being displayed in Step 4 that are not configured in the Dashboard Layout window in Steps 6-8.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!