Review Cart: Requisition Line Amount Not Updatable When Using Several Smartforms
(Doc ID 2493876.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a requisition with multiple lines, and if always using the same smart form for all lines, there are no issues and the Amount field can be updated during cart review on all Requisition lines.
But as soon as a line is added using a different smart form, then Amount is only updatable for that Line. Amount fields on all previous line's change to read-only mode.
1. Create Req Lines 1 & 2 using smart form A and amount lines are updatable.
2. Create Req Line 3 using smart form B and amount lines for 1 & 2 are no longer updatable.
Only Line 3 is updatable and Amounts cannot be changed in Line 1 and Line 2.
Expect to update amount field on all lines but change price can only be used on the last entered Requisition line. The requisition is in Incomplete status. All their smart forms have amount field defined as user editable.
These additional scenarios have also been identified
- Adding amount-based smart form 1 to cart - amount is editable.
- Adding quantity-based smart form 1 to cart - amount-based sf1's amount is non-editable (after clicking on pencil icon, the amount is non-editable).
- Adding quantity-based smart form 2 to cart - amount-based sf1's amount is non-editable.
- Adding amount-based smart form 2 to cart - amount-based sf1's and sf2's amount become both editable (after clicking on pencil icon, the amount is editable).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document