Program Listing Report Not displaying Newly Designed Fields on The Report After Accessing Filters
(Doc ID 2494483.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program Listing Report is not working as expected as newer fields are not showing when opening the filter options for the report in Pre-Defined area, and when not opening the filtering for the report.
STEPS to Verify issue
- Access as a user with permission to see program reports / data
- Run the Program Listing Report from the Pre-Defined > Listing Reports > List View, without selecting the Filter (only the RUN button depressed)
Planned Start Date
Planned Completion Date
Actual Start Date
Actual Completion Date
columns are visible.
- Select the Filter button, and run without changes
Date fields are not present
- Copy the report to My Reports > Run from the List View
Columns are showing
- Edit the Filters for specific areas (for example: Using the Organization Hierarchy) select a specific set of programs to find, save changes) navigate away from the My reports folder, then back and Run from the List View
The columns are not showing as they did before from this area.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document