Blank Screen Displays When Selecting the Printer Icon Button in Portfolio Budget Planning Page
(Doc ID 2495068.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 18.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in the Prime Portfolio > Budget Planning app, clicking the printer button to print the screen just displays a blank screen using Edge and IE browsers.
Browser print page launches correctly and displays Cost and Funds > Budget Planning page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create Prime Portfolio with projects added
- Select Prime Portfolio from step #1
- Go to Cost and Funds > Budget Planning for Portfolio selected
- Select Print icon button in Toolbar menu
- Result: blank empty browser page displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document