'Value of J2.1b [MHLWADMICSRCASENUMB] must not exist in Initial Report' Error Occurs When Clicking on the ICSR Check Icon
(Doc ID 2495192.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan Cloud Service - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Case Form > Regulatory Reports tab, a new follow-up E2B R3 report can be generated, but clicking on the ICSR Check icon in the tool bar generates the following error message in the ICSR Check report:
Value of J2.1b [MHLWADMICSRCASENUMB] must not exist in initial report.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Create a case and enter the required data for an ICSR R3 report for PMDA
2) Schedule, generate and transmit Initial ICSR R3 for PMDA
3) Receive ACK and submit the Initial ICSR R3 for PMDA
4) Unlock the case as significant follow-up and schedule Follow-up #1 for the submitted ICSR R3 for PMDA
5) Click Draft link of the F/U#1 ICSR R3
---> ICSR Viewer opens successfully
6) Click ICSR Check Icon on the tool bar in the Case Form
---> the 'J2.1b must not exist' error is generated on ICSR Check report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document