The Overhead Not Applied For Work Order With AVG Cost Item
(Doc ID 2495528.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User run cost distribution for Work order Transactions, but when user want to see the overhead cost in the item, then only can view the cost of Material and Resource, no Overhead applied
1. Created Cost Scenario and add fixed Overhead rate Plant level for specific AVG cost item.
2. Run roll up process and publish the cost scenario.
3. View rolled up cost, nothing appear as rolled-up
4. Create and close a Work Order for the above item and Run transfer to costing processes.
5. Check item cost , Work Order cost, and distribution, and notice the Overhead rate is not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document