ASO: Users are Getting Error “A Connection To The Server Has Failed (status=503)“
(Doc ID 2496870.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Assortment and Space Optimization Cloud Service - Version 17.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting below error while creating an optimization RUN with multiple Stores:
Steps To Replicate:
- Login to the Oracle Retail Advanced Science Engine (ORASE) application. Navigate the options to 'Assortment and Space Optimization' Menu > Select 'Optimization List'.
- In the Optimization List UI, Click on the 'Plus' sign to create a new optimization RUN.
- Enter values for RUN Name and RUN Description.
- Click on the pencil beside the Planogram Set to select one
- Click on the button 'Choose Stores', it will open a pop-up to select stores within the RUN.
- In the 'Selected Stores' pop-up press the 'Add All Stores' button. It will retrieve and populate the bottom section of the pop-up will all the stores.
- Click on the 'Save' button in the pop-up. The process in the backend gets launched but after two minutes of waiting, a pop-up will appear with the above mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!