Partner Users Cannot Update Properties on Documents in the Document Manager
(Doc ID 2497406.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partner Users cannot update Properties on Documents that they have uploaded to the document manager. Company users have no issues.
Partner users should be able to update document properties for documents they have uploaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Unifier as a partner user.
2. Navigate to Document Manager and upload a document
3. Select document and click on properties
4. Add text to a DE such as description
5. Click OK. Note that the window does not close
6. If you close and reopen properties, the changes are not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!