Specific Values Displayed in the Schedule and Earned Value Sheets Do Not Match
(Doc ID 2498609.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When comparing a Cost Object in the Schedule Sheet to the Earned Value Sheet, the values do not match.
The values should be the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue can be observed, and select and open a Schedule Sheet.
- The Schedule Sheet shows a specific Project name and Cost Object.
- In the same Project/Shell, Navigate to Earned Value, select and open the same Project.
- Note the equivalent Cost Object value is different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document