An Invited Bidder Does Not See All Request for Bid Records in Bid Portal at Login
(Doc ID 2498658.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Bidder has been invited to at least 2 bids, after logging into the "Requests for Bid" (RFB) node they are not able to see either bid. They are able to view past RFB records that they have been invited to, but the new ones are not displayed in the same list.
All Active Bids that a Bidder has been invited to should be displayed on the RFB node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the bid Invitation is to be sent out > BP Upper node > Requests for bid.
- Open a Record, click Invite, and see that a bidder has been invited to bid.
- The bidder receives an email invitation to this bid.
- Navigate to the 2nd Project/Shell from which the 2nd bid Invitation was sent > BP Upper node > Requests for bid.
- Open a second Record, click Invite. and see that the same bidder has been invited to bid.
- The bidder receives an email invitation to this bid as well.
- The bidder logs into the Bidder Portal and navigates to the "Requests for Bid" node.
- Neither of the above bids are displayed in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!