Required 'Due_Date' Date Picker Is Disabled; User Is Unable to Pick a Date and Send the Record to the Next Step in the Workflow
(Doc ID 2499039.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Business Process (BP) record and the upper form contains a "Due_Date" Date Picker, the picker does not have any value and the element is disabled, preventing the user from picking a date. As a date is required, the user cannot Send the record to the next step in the workflow.
The Date Picker should either contain a predefined date or allow the user to pick a date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell where the issue can be replicated > User mode > BP Node.
- Open the Business Process log and click Create > View the Upper Form.
- Observe the reported issue.
- In the same location as above, Disable New UI > +Create > Note that the Due Date isn't even editable, no date picker.
- When viewing the Upper Forms involved with the BP and previewing them, the Due Date shows an expected Date Picker displayed as it would be if the New UI was disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document