MFP: Returns Measure Set to Zero if the Week Has No Sales
(Doc ID 2499861.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning Cloud Service - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning - Version 16.0 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP), when a product has been sold in Week x and has been returned in Week x+1, if Week x+1 has no new sale registered for this product (sales measure is equal to zero), then the measure for Returns will display 0 for Week x+1.
However, if the user presses the Refresh button, then the Returns Measure will be updated with the correct value.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Merchandise Plan Workbook and select products that have been sold in week x and have been returned in week x+1.
2. Filter the following measures for Returns;
"Wp Returns R", "Wp Returns Reg+Promo R", and "Wp Returns Clr R".
3. Observe values for Week x+1 - all are equal to 0.
4. Click over "Refresh" button.
5. Observe values for Week x+1 - now they have values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!