When Taking Action on a Record via Task Email, Attachments to the Email Are Not Added to the Record
(Doc ID 2500315.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Business Process (BP) record is advanced through a BP Workflow and a Task Email is sent to a user, the user can take action on the BP record via that Email; however attempting to attach a document to the record at this point results in no attachment being available in the BP Record after the action has been completed.
Files attached while taking action on a workflow via email should be attached to the record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment and navigate to the Project/Shell > Business Process node.
- Open the Business Process Log.
- Copy an existing BP record and send it to the 1st step in the workflow.
- An action email is sent to the recipient with BP record information, and displays the actions the user can take via the email.
- Click on the Approve link in the email and attach any document.
- Check the BP record in Unifier after 5 or more minutes.
- The BP record has been processed to the next step in the BP workflow, but the record does not contain the file attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!