Error 'The system could not process your request' When Attempting to Change a Behavior Set in a Dynamic Data Set
(Doc ID 2500333.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to modify the Behavior Set of a Dynamic Data Set (DDS), the following error occurs:
The system could not process your request. Logging in again may help in some cases. Contact your System Administrator if you are still having problems.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Data Structure Setup > Dynamic Data Set.
- Highlight the DDS to be edited and select Properties.
- Select the Behavior Set tab.
- Select all elements then click Remove.
- Click Add, select the desired Data Element for the Behavior Set, then click OK.
- View reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!