Fusion Global HCM: Admin unable to see Global Temporary Assignment
(Doc ID 2500520.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Global Human Resources
Global Temporary Assignment example:
Employee is hired by India Legal Entity
- Visible to the India HR Admin
Employee is temporarily transferred (Global Temp Assignment) to Australia
- India Assignment becomes inactive / Australia assignment is active
- Visible to the HR Admin for India and also the HR Admin for Australia
Employee’s global temporary assignment ends
- Australia assignment becomes inactive / India assignment is active
- Visible to the HR Admin for India, but no longer visible to Australia – even when the “Include terminated work relationship” flag is checked.
Why is the HR Admin for Australia no longer able to view the Work Relationship that has ended?
Does this have something to do with the security being based on Person and not Assignment?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document