Saved Query in Workbench Using "After Today" Is Displaying Results From Prior to Today
(Doc ID 2502728.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing a saved query from Workbench Dispatch Board | PUBLIC for shipments where Start Time = After Today the results are incorrect. Records display before today.
The rows fetched in the Workbench should match those fetched in the UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments. Do a query where Domain Name = XXX and MODE = TL. Note there are 11 records where the start time is in the past.
2) Order Management > Order Release > Order Release. Create a new order release where Early Pickup Date and Late Pickup Date are 2/28/19 and Bulk Plan Buy. This will create a shipment where Start Time is 2/19/18. There are now 12 buy shipments, 11 of which were created in the past and 1 in the future.
3) Business Process Automation > Power Data > Event Management > Saved Queries. Create a saved query over Shipment where Start Time = After Today and Mode begins with TL. The purpose of the query is to find all truckload shipments created after today.
4) Config and Admin > User Config > Workbench Designer > Select Dispatch Board | PUBLIC. Execute the saved query. Note 11 shipments returned, all of which were created in the past. The expectation is only shipments greater than today (in the future) will be displayed. In this case only the shipment after today should have displayed.
5) Config and Admin > User Config > Workbench Designer > Select Dispatch Board | PUBLIC. Click icon for add on the Buy Shipment Finder and execute the saved query. Note only the shipment after today displays. This is the expected result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document