Validation on Delete Line Items Action not Firing on Quotes with 1 Line Item
(Doc ID 2503081.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a line-level Commerce Validation rule to prevent line items from being deleted under certain conditions. This Validation rule fires as expected when there are multiple lines, but when there is only one line, it is not firing and the line is getting deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Validation rule with the desired condition and a line-level validation attribute.
- Link the action Delete Line Items (_remove_transactionLine) to the Validation rule.
- Create a quote and set it to meet the rule's conditions.
- Add one product to the quote.
- Select the line and click on Delete Line Items.
- The system should not allow the deletion of the line and the validation error message should be fired, but the line is deleted and no message shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document