Tax Authority Invoices Are not Generated on Prepayment Application to an Invoice
(Doc ID 2503165.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
Withholding tax invoices are not being created for Automatic Withholding Tax (AWT) that are set to be calculated at payment point and an prepayment is applied to an invoice
Here is the complete scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create AWT taxes and rate as follows:
Tax Rate Calculation point
XX 3% Payment
XX 1.5% Invoice
2. Create a prepayment validate it and pay it, notice that now AWT is calculated at this point
3. Create an standard invoice and ensure that all 2 AWT codes are assigned
4. Validate the invoice and create accounting
5. Apply the prepayment.
6. Review all AWT invoices that were created from standard invoice, and only 1 invoices are generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document