Files Are Not Attached to BP Records Created via CSV Import
(Doc ID 2503628.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new BP records and attaching files to them via CSV import, the files are uploaded successfully in the upload window and the import seems to complete as expected, but the files are not displayed and there is no error.
There should be File Attachments in the new BP records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell > BP Logs > BP Name > Actions > "Export CSV Template".
- The Template file is received.
- Update the CSV Template with the desired data, the Name of the file attachment, and the path to the document.
- From the BP Log click Import > Attach files.
- The upload proceeds to 100%.
- Message "Success Records creation in progress. You will be notified by email when process is complete."; click OK.
- The files are not available in the imported records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!