A .CSV Import Completes Successfully but No Record Is Created and No Email Is Received
(Doc ID 2503786.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Business Process (BP) record by importing a .CSV file, the process completes successfully but no record is created and no email is received.
When a .CSV import process completes successfully, a record should be created and an email should be received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier.
- Navigate to the Business Process log.
- Click Actions and download the import template.
- Prepare then upload the .CSV file.
- Add the attachment.
- Import the .CSV file.
- A message displays that record creation is in process.
- The process shows as having completed successfully, but no record is created and no email is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!