Opportunity Update Events Not Available If Account Is Not Linked To Opportunity
(Doc ID 2504453.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, CX Integration
1. Customer is trying to subscribe for Engagement Cloud events in OIC and processes that event in OIC.
2. Basically they want to subscribe to Opportunity update events in OIC and trigger external integration depending on Opportunity status and sales stage.
3. They have configured Engagement cloud (Assigning Integration Roles to integration user, Created Credential Store Framework Key).
4. In OIC, they have then created a new oracle sales cloud connector and created new integration with sales cloud connector as trigger.
5. In Sales cloud connector config, selected 'Oportunity update event' in Business events for subscription.
6. After activating the OIC integration, they could see the Opportunity Events triggerring OIC integration successfully, but only if opportunity has been linked to an account in Engagement cloud.
7. If they create or update any opportunity which was not linked to account that is not generating any events/OIC integration not getting that event.
8. Is this a limitation on Engagement cloud opportunity object that if opportunity is not linked to account that will not generate event?
9. They want to create an opportunity that will not have an account initially, but they want that event to be available to OIC to process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document