Making Smarttext Tab On SR Page Right Side Pane As A Default Tab Causes Smarttexts Not To Get Displayed
(Doc ID 2505945.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Service Requests
Since the customer does not use Knowledge in OEC, they are hiding the Knowledge tab that is displayed on the right side pane on Service Request details page and also on Service Request->Compose pages. After removing the Knowledge tab from available options in Application Composer and going back to the SR Details page to test Smarttexts, nothing is displayed. The Smarttext doesn't display anything when you make it has a default tab even though there are many existing Smartext templates.
(1) Activate a sandbox
(2) Navigate to Application Composer then expand Standard Objects> Pages
(3) Clone the Details page layout and edit it
(4) Click on the Right Panel section and hide the Knowledge tab
(5) Save and Close
(6) Go to the Service Request application and open any SRs
(7) Expand the right panel to see the SmartText tab
(8) No smarttexts are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document