Bottom Blank Screen and Page Layout issues
(Doc ID 2505966.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching across objects or loading forms throughout the Oracle Engagement Cloud platform not all the screen real estate is utilized. At present you have to scroll even through the full screen is not utilized.
1. We see lot of blank space in the bottom of every page, even though the records displayed on that particular page are lot more and need scrollbars.
2. Use of scrollbars is expected, but at least 3-4 records space is left un-untilized at the bottom of every screen
3. See this behavior in all the objects OOTB and custom
4. all summary pages, even in subtabs
5. ex: Navigator > Sales > Opportunities > bring up All Opportunities search > there are several records which span beyond one page,
but the screen shows around 10 records, and below screen is appearing blank;
if we scroll using scroll bars the additional records are visible;
but this space which can show around 3-4 records more is shown as blank screen
6. this is happening with any Browser Zoom level, we tried varying from 60% , 75%, 80%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 120% etc
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document